look where i stumbled upon, you are awesome an enriched strategy with lots of hard work. I guess this gonna change my life. Thanks for sharing this its really helpful( though im a mechanical engineering student, i can do some modification regarding my subjects)
Just like you, everyone out there is studying 10hrs a day. But what makes a difference is your strategy.
- Finish your syllabus thoroughly as soon as possible. (lays the foundation)
- Make sure you are strong in basics, no need to waste time in advanced topics, just adhere to the syllabus (most important)
- Practice previous years’ GATE questions and good online test series. (improves your understanding of concepts. I joined a couple of test series and did previous years’ papers).
- Sleep for 8hrs/day. (helps rejuvenate your mind)
- Be regular in your studies. Study for neither 15hrs nor 0hrs in a day. Don’t exhaust yourself too much in a day that you end up taking leaves for next 2 days.
- Do the right things and do them right; throw away the unnecessary things from your life (I left Fb, WA) and…
View original post 1,059 more words